1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Username, Name, Phone, Address.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment Information. To order and use features of Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Billing address, Name and surname.
- Other Personal Information Provided by You. We may collect other data provided by You from surveys, feedback, financial information (purchase history), Personal Profile to understand the learners background and other similar data.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
3. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- to identify user
- to create account
- to send billing information
- to contact user
- to improve services
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- to post testimonials
- to provide support
5. INFORMATION FROM MINORS
6. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
7. PAYMENT INFORMATION
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
11. YOUR RIGHTS
- The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.